Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-14 17:38:00

On 10/14/2010 6:01 PM, Tony Hansen wrote:
If we remove g= altogether, then we can remove 3.6.1.1*along*  with all
the other references to g= within the document.

This double removal appears to produce the simplest acceptable result.

I believe we have not seen significant objection to either removal.  My sense
is
that we are ok to do the double removal, but maybe we haven't seen enough
comment.

Although some folk have done a +1 for one (or another) removal, I'd like to get
a round of explicit reactions to the specific idea of removing /both/.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking