Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-14 20:45:41
On 10/14/2010 6:30 PM, John R. Levine wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to moving it to an appendix of deprecated features,
if for nothing else to ensure that some future DKIM++ doesn't
inadvertently reuse g= to mean something else.

Since this particular feature is apparently used in about .0007% of
signatures, I can't get too worked up about breaking stuff.

I consider this to be a clarification on how to go about "removing g=".

     Tony