[ietf-dkim] Getting the word out (was: Last call comment: Changing the g= definition)

2010-10-15 00:07:43
Hi JD,
At 12:24 14-10-10, J.D. Falk wrote:
We've done a surprisingly good job of getting the word out that DK
is over and DKIM is the future.

We're doing a heck of a job. :-)

There is still some confusion between DomainKeys and DKIM.  I still
see people signing with DomainKeys.  You can pick any of the
possibilities below or add more:

  (i)   DKIM means DomainKeys

  (ii)  Large provide supports DomainKeys

  (iii) Appliance supports DomainKeys

  (iv)  The name is more inspiring

If one of the large provider would like to get the word out, I
suggest that it removes the reference to DomainKeys in the
recommendations that it publishes for postmasters.

Regards,
-sm