Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-14 09:02:59
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

On 10/13/2010 1:52 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
I propose removing section 3.6.1.1 in its entirety.

Not only do I support this, but I think we can remove all references to
DomainKeys, except for the obvious historical reference to its role as input
DKIM.

At the time DKIM was developed, worrying about compatibility with, and
transition from, DomainKeys was essential.  Now it isn't.

+1

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA