Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-15 12:35:52
I'd like to ask a procedural question of the chairs: Dave killfile's
many participants, therefore any consensus he sees will merely reflect
the echo chamber of his own making.

So I strongly object on procedural grounds for authors who kill file
people in general, and for those asking for consensus in particular.

Mike, you needn't object unless the chairs put people in our
kill-files, and I can assure you that we don't.  There's nothing that
requires any participant to read the posts by any other participant --
although as a chair, I'd rather the editors did read all posts related
to their documents -- but it's up to the chairs to evaluate consensus.

Therefore, the consensus that goes into the document will reflect what
the chairs see.

Barry, as chair