Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-15 12:24:37
Michael Thomas wrote:

Anyone objecting very strongly needs to speak up.

I'd like to ask a procedural question of the chairs: Dave killfile's
many participants, therefore any consensus he sees will merely reflect
the echo chamber of his own making.

+1, this is what I have been calling "Consensus by Osmosis."

So I strongly object on procedural grounds for authors who kill file
people in general, and for those asking for consensus in particular.

In fact, I have been looking at RFC 2026 Section 6.5.1 (a) as an
reason to appeal based on the principal key editors are knowingly
filtering input from WG participants.  I know both Dave and Murray are
doing this and both are key editors of this document.  This creates
problems and also unnecessarily increasing the volume of input from
people who don't believe they are being heard.

--
HLS