Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-15 12:05:47
On 10/15/2010 08:28 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 10/15/2010 10:28 AM, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Dave CROCKER<dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

Although some folk have done a +1 for one (or another) removal, I'd like to
get
a round of explicit reactions to the specific idea of removing /both/.

+1

Folks,

The pattern is completely consistent, so I will take this as agreement to
remove
both.

Anyone objecting very strongly needs to speak up.

I'd like to ask a procedural question of the chairs: Dave killfile's
many participants, therefore any consensus he sees will merely reflect
the echo chamber of his own making.

So I strongly object on procedural grounds for authors who kill file
people in general, and for those asking for consensus in particular.

Mike