Re: [ietf-dkim] Last call comment: Changing the g= definition

2010-10-14 11:20:25
agreed
On Oct 14, 2010, at 8:09 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 10/13/2010 1:52 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
I propose removing section 3.6.1.1 in its entirety.

Not only do I support this, but I think we can remove all references to
DomainKeys, except for the obvious historical reference to its role as input
DKIM.

At the time DKIM was developed, worrying about compatibility with, and
transition from, DomainKeys was essential.  Now it isn't.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking