Re: [ietf-dkim] removing the g= definition?

2010-10-14 08:57:26
Another potential option is to remove g= entirely:

I'd like to encourage our considering this strongly, for two reasons:

I agree, g= seems to me to be a vestige of the confusion between i= and d= identity.

If we do, it's probably a good idea to put in Tony's WARNING for people upgrading from DK.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",