Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: 3.6.2.1 - Working with other TXT records

2010-10-14 08:52:04
to:

       <section
          title="Introduction">

          <t>DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) permits a person, role, or
             organization to claim some responsibility for a message by
             associating a domain name <xref
                target="RFC1034" /> with the message. This can be an author's
             organization, an operational relay or one of their agents.

Well, just to create a bit more of a rat-hole, is there any chance
you'd like to add a definitional link for the word "message" as well?

It seems to me that much of our other discussion swims around that
meaning. Is it what is sent, is it what's signed, is it what shows
up in the MUA...

Mark.