Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: 3.6.2.1 - Working with other TXT records

2010-10-15 14:28:41

On 10/14/2010 12:22 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Seems OK to me.  But doesn't EMAIL-ARCH talk about domain names and ADMDs and
all that?  Perhaps it's a better reference for this?

As much as I like to tout email-arch, the citation here needs to be
specifically
about the DNS and, for example, not about the DNS for mail.

The fact that we hadn't even thought to include such basic citations in the
original work on the draft provides good insight about the reader we are adding
these for...

d/
--

   Dave Crocker