Re: [ietf-dkim] detecting header mutations after signing

2010-10-19 10:38:52
True, but there already are UI designs that indicate when a From header is
DKIM verified.

So you're saying that all a spammer has to do is to put on a throwaway
domain's signature, and the MUA will highlight at least parts of the
message with green goodness?  Surely our understanding of domain
reputation is better than that.

Any chance you can tell me which MUAs have this misfeature, so I can tell
people to return them and ask for a refund?

R's,
John