Re: [ietf-dkim] What shows up with duplicated headers?

2010-10-20 16:22:28
John R. Levine wrote:
Here's another batch of spam with extra From or Subject
lines.  I see the same thing as last time, the extra
subjects are all the same, and the extra From lines look
like bugs, not attempts to evade filters.

The spam with 6,981 From lines is impressive in a wacky way.

R's,
John

SNIP

wow!  I definitely have to pencil in time this weekend to scan the
archives (I think I have some as far as 1998) to see how pervasive was
this issue.

Good show john.

---
HLS