Re: [ietf-dkim] double header reality check

2010-10-20 16:27:57
On 10/20/2010 01:31 PM, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:
   On 10/20/10 9:30 PM, MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:
Seeing as the M in DKIM stands for Mail, we don't have to put a "but
only when used in the email context" clause. If a DKIM like approach is
used for other protocols then we might reasonably text specific to those
protocols - DKIH (Domain Keys Identified HTML as an example).

Yep. Or other protocols will use parts of DKIM. Like with MIME
(Multipurpose Internet /Mail/ Extensions); it has been used by other
protocols as well.

Ages ago I, just for grins and giggles, implemented DKIM on SIP messages
mainly so that I could say that DKIM-on-SIP had been implemented, while
SIP-Identity (rfc 4474) had not. For all I know, that's still the case :)

Mike