Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and mailing lists

2011-05-11 16:43:55
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Hector Santos
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:34 PM
To: Barry Leiba
Cc: DKIM List

After all, that was the original purpose of this MLM I-D effort when
many people had express concerns with the MLM/DKIM conflicts and lack
of respect for ADSP and me showing real examples for the
interoperability problem - it was only then that gave life to this
document.

That is not in fact the purpose of the MLM I-D effort.  Its focus, instead, was
to discuss how DKIM signatures have survivability issues when transiting MLMs,
and how ADSP can impact MLM operation, and how MLMs might be encouraged to play
nicer in a DKIM world.  And it does all of those things.

The discussions about identities in a message were actually largely removed
because they can't be substantiated.