Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and mailing lists

2011-05-11 16:47:35

On 5/11/2011 2:41 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
After all, that was the original purpose of this MLM I-D effort when
many people had express concerns with the MLM/DKIM conflicts and lack
of respect for ADSP and me showing real examples for the
interoperability problem - it was only then that gave life to this
document.

That is not in fact the purpose of the MLM I-D effort.

Since this has all been discussed multiple times before, I suggest it /not/ be
discussed further, yet again.  The outcome won't be any better this time than
it
has been in the past and there's no new material.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking