Re: [ietf-dkim] [dmarc-ietf] a slightly less kludge alternative to draft-kucherawy-dmarc-rcpts

2016-11-15 19:47:46
There's been a lot of great feedback here.  I just cranked out an update
based on the discussion so far:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01

I forgot to update the title of Section 3, but other than that I think I
captured what's been discussed.  Please let me know what I've missed.

-MSK

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy
<superuser(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>