Re: [ietf-dkim] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6376 (4926)

2017-02-07 21:06:51
When I was on the IESG, we had been talking with Heather and Sandy about
what to do about fixing up the whole errata system.   Not sure where that
is now.  It wasn't anyone's top priority at the time.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 6:40 PM Dave Crocker <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>