Re: Why we don't require requirements

2004-09-30 21:46:51

--- wayne <wayne(_at_)midwestcs(_dot_)com> wrote:

That doesn't really answer my question though.  In particular, I'm
concerned about this working group trying to cover different
compatible and orthogonal proposals the way MARID tried to do.

Wayne. Sorry for being dense, but can you be more specific about your concerns?

I understand the orthogonality issues of MARID - I think - and no doubt some of
the issues
will be revisited here.

The question is, what do you want to do to the charter to either circumvent
such issues or make sure they are clearly resolved at an early stage?

Mark.