Re: Why we don't require requirements

2004-09-30 21:55:15

In <2004930213826(_dot_)571928(_at_)bbprime> Dave Crocker
<dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:10:29 -0500, wayne wrote:
 Is CLEAR also going to consider ABBS and SES, or is it just
 about BATV?

discussions about the CLEAR charter are taking place on the
ietf-clear(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org mailing list.

Yes, I know, and I have subscribed to that list and read the complete
archive.

That doesn't change my original questions though:

: Pardon my ignorance but what proposals are likely to be considered by
: MASS?  Which ones have been moved to CLEAR?

SES has certainly been discussed on this list, and ABBS should have
been when SES and BATV were discussed.  I would like to know if *this*
(proposed) working group is still considering them or if they have
been moved to CLEAR.  If CLEAR is just about BATV, then I'm guessing
that SES and ABBS will be still be discussed here.

Anyway, I'm over my three-post-per-day limit, so I'll shut up now.

-wayne