Re: Question about fenton-identified-mail-01

2004-10-22 09:13:06

--- Michael Thomas <mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com> wrote:

There's nothing optional about the KRS cache in the IIM
code. I'm not sure what sort of argument somebody could
offer up to change my mind on making it optional.

Again, we're not talking about the same thing. As the subject line suggests,
I'm talking about the protocol whereas you seem to be referring to your
personal implementation of that protocol.

Your basis for caches seems to be speculation that other developers are
motivated in the same way you are. I think it would be less risk if your
protocol ensured it.

Mark.