Re: Want a BoF at IETF 62?

2004-12-28 12:10:43

It is time to decide if MASS is going to have a BoF at IETF 62.  As you
know, one was not held at IETF 61.  Is the group ready to nail down a
charter and milestones?

I'm afraid I see no consensus here at all on what problem we're trying to
solve, let alone on the right way to solve it. Instead, we're engaged in the
time-honored IETF practice of letting the unattainable best be the mortal enemy
of the good enough.

As such, I think a BOF would be a complete waste of time.

Sorry to have to be so pessimistic, but that's how I see it.

                                Ned