RE: Web pages for MASS effort

2005-01-10 07:33:12

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, william(at)elan.net wrote:

That means that for every example.com domain if we have "example.com. IN
SPF ..." same record will also apply for mta1.example.com and
mta2.example.com and used for SPF HELO tests and I'm certain many admins
will not realize it and may not have wanted that in the first place.

That sounds like an excellent way to improve the reliability of email!

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
ARDNAMURCHAN POINT TO CAPE WRATH INCLUDING THE OUTER HEBRIDES: WEST BACKING