Re: Yahoo!'s DomainKeys and Cisco's IIM have merged

2005-06-02 14:05:30

Dave Crocker wrote:

So, are there any more details about the combined spec available?

They've announced that they will combine the specs, not that it's done or
that the spec is available. It isn't.

It is VERY close to done.
No.

Really.

It's almost done.

Right... I'd love to see this all out as soon as possible too
as a lot of effort has gone into this. For the curious, those
familiar with both DK and IIM are not going to be surprised with
the result. I'm a bit more hopeful than Dave: I hope to be
sipping champagne in Paris after the first working group meeting :)

                Mike