DKIM

2005-07-10 21:41:05

Folks,

Another milestone for techniques for message authentication:

A multi-month, multi-vendor effort to integrate Yahoo's DomainKeys and
Cisco's Identified Internet Mail proposals has produced Domain Keys
Identified Mail (DKIM).

It has been sent in as an IETF Internet-Draft.

There will be a press release sent out tomorrow (Monday) and we expect a
bit of discussion about it at the New York "Email Summit" on Tuesday.

Best of all, it looks as if we will be getting a pre-working group BOF
session at the Paris IETF.

More information is at <http://mipassoc.org/mass>.

  d/
  ---