Re: DKIM

2005-07-11 04:04:47

In <2005710214046(_dot_)467240(_at_)bbprime> Dave Crocker
<dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

Folks,

Another milestone for techniques for message authentication:

A multi-month, multi-vendor effort to integrate Yahoo's DomainKeys and
Cisco's Identified Internet Mail proposals has produced Domain Keys
Identified Mail (DKIM).

It has been sent in as an IETF Internet-Draft.

There will be a press release sent out tomorrow (Monday) and we expect a
bit of discussion about it at the New York "Email Summit" on Tuesday.

Indeed, and the PRs are already showing up.  See:
http://www.ovum.com/news/euronews.asp?id=2853

Best of all, it looks as if we will be getting a pre-working group BOF
session at the Paris IETF.

That would be good!

More information is at <http://mipassoc.org/mass>.

Cool.  I couldn't find it on the IETF website yet.

-wayne