Re: Suggestion: assigning DKIM o= policy names

2005-07-22 14:16:13

I like this. I have been using the word "stronger" to describe what you're calling "exclusive", but I can change my habits.

-Jim

Hector Santos wrote:

It is possible to have same english terms assigned the outbound signing
policy tags?

Just ideas:

o=~ NEUTRAL or RELAXED (signature optional [,No 3rd party?])
o=-  STRONG  (signature required, 3rd party allowed)
o=!  EXCLUSIVE (signature required, no 3rd party)
o=.  NEVER  (no mail expected)
o=^  USER

It is easier to converse with someone that a domain has a "relaxed or
neutral DKIM" policy" as opposed to a "o=~ DKIM policy"

http://www.santronics.com