RE: QUERY: Key Server Choices

2005-07-26 09:22:47

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 domainkeys-feedbackbase02(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com wrote:

--- "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:

q=xkms

Ahhh. So we're talking about heavy-weight key fetching alternatives.

What are your reasons for considering HTTP to be heavy-weight protocol?
Do you also consider SMTP or LDAP to be heavy-weight?

(In that case assume question is about HTTP GET, xkms is slightly more
 complex and "heavy-weigt", although I'm not familiar enough with it
 statement...)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks