RE: The cost of choices

2005-07-31 15:05:59

Dave Crocker wrote:

The term "sender" has become sufficiently ambiguous, so that
I try to make precise references, to avoid confusion.  I
especially do not know what "alleged sender" means.

The term "alleged sender" is defined in the SSP draft, where it is used to
describe the person/agent listed in the "Originator address".

Perhaps the revised drafts will contain sufficient description and examples
to clarify the signing and verifying processes so the that current confusion
is reduced (or even eliminated ;).

--
James