Re: List of expected changes for sieve 05 draft

1998-11-18 15:10:29
Tony Hansen wrote:

Tim Showalter wrote:

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:47:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Ned Freed <Ned(_dot_)Freed(_at_)innosoft(_dot_)com>

...which also allows '["from", "rcpt"]' for more flexibility.

What a great idea! I really like this approach, even though it isn't what
I implemented.

I'm writing this now and it occurs to me that it might be clearer if
that's "from" and "to" instead of "from" and "rcpt".

This is a nice approach, though.

How about "mail-from" and "rcpt-to" to make them more consistent with
the smtp envelope verbs?

IMHO, this is better, because it is less confusing.

--
Best Regads,
Alexey Melnikov

Epsylon Technologies, Russia
 http://www.taxxi.com

Imap Development Kit (my own product)
http://194.87.43.111/homerus/mail/idk/index.htm

Fax (in San Diego, California): 1 (619) 8393837