Re: Multiple actions in Sieve script.

1999-01-21 19:27:45

--On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 5:58 PM -0800 the entity known as Randall Gellens
<randy(_at_)Qualcomm(_dot_)Com> wrote:

So a copy action in Sieve can't be the kind of
copy you are thinking of, where the message is delivered first, then
copied from there.

So the semantics of FileInto would be: this message will be delivered
into the specified mailbox instead of the default INBOX.

The semantics of CopyInto would be: this message will be delivered
into the specified mailbox in addition.