Re: sieve vacation draft, really

1999-02-15 14:01:19
On 02/15/99, Tim Showalter <tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu> wrote:

   The ":days" argument is used to specify the period in which addresses
   are kept and are not responded to, and is always specified in days.
   The minimum and default value is 7.

        Apologies if this has already been threshed out, but why was
        seven days chosen as the minimum?  I'm sure we'll see quite a
        few implementations which choose to ignore that.

        Perhaps it SHOULD be seven days, and MUST be at least one?

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk(_at_)cp(_dot_)net>                     Got clue?
http://www.ispf.com/