Re: Feedback on the document structure

1999-02-16 21:18:36
On 11 Feb 1999 13:43:05 -0500 Tim Showalter
<tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I've reworked the sections on arguments, put them all in one place,
better described positional arguments, and described optional arguments
as tagged arguments that can be left out.  The text from the nroff
source is this.

This is much better.    The analogy to the Unix command line stuff did the
trick for me.     The discussion on the benefit of the ":" tagging helps
alot when thinking about a flexible parser that can accept extensions.

Cheers.

---
Steve Hole
Execmail Inc.
Mailto:Steve(_dot_)Hole(_at_)execmail(_dot_)com
Phone: 780-424-4922