Re: sieve vacation draft, really

1999-02-25 05:03:03
+----- On 23 Feb 1999 14:08:38 EST, Tim Showalter writes:
[...]
| So you want two vacation messages per address?  That worries me a little
| bit.  Does this make anyone else nervous?  (If the answer is no, I have
| no problem with it.)
|
| I will try and fix the vacation text to make it clear that multiple
| vacations are permitted.

I seem to be having trouble explaining myself and I guess that that
means that it isn't important but I'll give it one more try, here is
what I mean

if work_related {
        vacation :days 7 "Contact Joe if it is serious, back on 23/7"
}
if from_my_friends {
        vacation :days 14 "Rebuilding the patio until 23/7, call me at home"
}

I would guess that most applications would store the time of the last
message which is the behavior that I want but it could store the date
of the next message which I think is wrong but both are allowed.

/Michael