Re: Inline comments?

1999-10-21 17:56:39
[...]
   +Bracketed comments begin with the token "/*" and end with "*/".
   +Bracketed comments may span multiple lines.  Bracketed comments do not
   +nest.

I would greatly prefer that these comments do nest since I think it
makes more sense logically and allows use of such comments to comment
out large sections of code (the only use I would have for these
comments over the "#"-style).

Since I still doubt the utility of these comments (a parsing engine
can just as easily parse the actual Sieve script instead of simply
looking for certain comments) I'm not really attached to having them
nest.

Larry