draft-segmuller-sieve-relation-01.txt

2002-05-13 11:58:48

Wolfgang,

I'm currently implementing this extension in CMU-Sieve, and I have a
couple of questions:

1. Do you have a -02 draft with the changes previously discussed on the
list?

2. Why is the relational-match a quoted string instead of an unquoted
token, ie:

        if header :value lt "subject" "foo" ...

3. Is specifying a :comparator for a :count match required, or should we
assume "i;ascii-numeric" if not specified otherwise (although this
contradicts the base spec?  If so, should require "relational" then
imply require "i;ascii-numeric"?

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127