Re: draft-segmuller-sieve-relation-01.txt

2002-05-13 18:48:01

Tim Showalter wrote:

2. Why is the relational-match a quoted string instead of an unquoted
token, ie:

      if header :value lt "subject" "foo" ...

I haven't read Wolfgang's document (recently, if at all), but this would
require an extension to the grammar in the base spec.

Yup.  My bad (should've assumed it was something obvious).

Tim, consider this your quarterly reminder to do something with vacation
;)

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127