Re: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-spamtest-00.txt (fwd)

2002-07-28 12:45:38

Cyrus and I had a little back and forth on this question:

What happens if a spamtest/virustest filter hits a message that has not
been checked for spam/virii by the implementation? There possibly should
be a code that means "untested". (For the case of implementations that
implement spamtest/virustest in real time, it would be equivalent to
indicate a message that can not be tested at this time for some reason.)

A couple of suggestions that Cyrus had were to use either the value 0 or
some negative number (-1) as untested.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'd also like to suggest extending the
range of values from 5 to 10.

                                Ned