Re: Administrator Vs User SIEVE scripts

2003-11-04 11:47:03

      I assume all users can have sieve scripts to filter their mails.
In
      addition to user specific sieve scripts, administrator/system
level
      sieve script should also exist in order to override other user's
scripts.

Actually, it usually needs to be the other way around -- the user
needs the ability to override the site's filtering defaults.

      Does any of our SIEVE documents talk about this.

      I guess multiscript draft should capture.
      Pls clarify.

It is far from clear that we should be getting into classification
of scripts as user vs system vs domain vs whatever. This sort of thing
is always going to be highly implementation specific.