Re: Administrator Vs User SIEVE scripts

2003-11-04 12:30:17

      I think that that should not be the case. Because if site
decides
      to reject mails from AAA.com and if user wants to accept, I
think
      site decision should be the first.

That sort of thing sounds like system administrative/political policy
to me.

Especially if we take "reject" as its common non-sieve meaning, where
reject can mean one of SMTP refusal, firewall blackholing, filter
rejection, or any number of things.  At any rate there are some
cases where site policy should precede user decisions, and some
other cases where site policy is applied by default in the
abscense of user decisions.  Facilitating those choices could
be a language issue, but making them: probably not.

mm