Re: spamtestbis - percent range

2005-03-15 11:00:51

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
However, I believe the proposed ":tested" parameter is not needed, as the original spamtest test already returns a 'not tested' result for the numeric value "0". Thus a script can combine the non-percent test for "0", with a percent test:

   if spamtest :value "eq" :comparator "i;ascii-numeric" "0"

I am not stuck on the idea of using ":tested", but it surely is more readable than that?

True, but presumably most folks will be using some sort of Sieve generator UI, not writing scripts by hand, so readability shouldn't be our main concern. Just repeating what I've been told in the past. ;)

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127