Re: spamtestbis - percent range

2005-03-18 14:01:31

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:03:46AM -0800,
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

Cyrus Daboo wrote:
However, I believe the proposed ":tested" parameter is not needed, as
the original spamtest test already returns a 'not tested' result for the
numeric value "0". Thus a script can combine the non-percent test for
"0", with a percent test:

This should cover the case. How about adding a reminder note to this
effect to the document?

Agreed. I have no problem with this test being somewhat obscure as long as
the
specification talks about how to do it.

Seems reasonable to me too.

(On another note I'd still rather have something that maps the result to
a specified range, either in addition to :percent or as a replacement to
it.)

mm