RFC 3028/3658 (Sieve): SPAM NOTSPAM.

2005-04-27 02:36:50

Hi,

I've only just become aware of the Sieve RFC (3028) which looks very
impressive.  I quickly did some searching and found RFC 3685 (SPAMTEST
VIRUSTEST).  What I am wondering is if there is any possibility to
handle SPAM/NOTSPAM.  i.e. if a message has been incorrectly tagged as
spam by the MTA's filter or by invoking SPAMTEST or, if a spam has
passed through the filter.

I don't know exactly how this would work -- it might simply invoke the
spam checker and pipe the message in question to it.

Apologies if I've got the wrong place for asking this, or if this has
already been suggested and I've missed it (please let me know where!).

Thanks very much,

-Lewis Thompson.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:lewiz(_at_)fajita(_dot_)org | jabber:lewiz(_at_)jabber(_dot_)org |