Re: Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-00.txt

2005-08-18 06:51:26

Michael Haardt wrote:

Section 4.1:

 Syntax:   reject <reason: string>
 ^^^^^^ Usage
Done, thanks.

The example uses a string that spans multiple lines.  I don't know if
that is intentional, as the output would be different.  How about using
text:?

Good point, fixed.

Section 5.1:

  If the "reason" string is multiline, than the reason text MUST be
  returned as a multiline SMTP/LMTP response, per [SMTP], section
  4.2.1.

What should happen for plain old SMTP sessions?
I am not sure I understand the question.

     require ["refuse", "spamtest"]

I miss "comparator-i;ascii-numeric".
Fixed, thanks.

Section 5.2:

  If a script attempts to "refuse" the same message more than once,
the implementation may ignore the later attempts or consider it an error."
           ^ extra double quotes
Yes, already fixed in our current version.

Section 5.3:

  implementation, the example in section 4.1 would show up in SMTP
                                         ^^^ section 5.1 instead?

But that are just minor points; all in all the draft is fine with me.