Re: Stripping leading/trailing spaces in relational draft

2005-10-13 19:56:50

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 22:25 -0400, Barry Leiba wrote:
Can we resolve this with respect to "relational", so I can get another
draft out?  As I see it, we're all happy with taking the "stripping"
language out of "relational", and the uncertainty is whether and where
it belongs in the base spec.  Right?

So how about I change "relational", and we change the subject line on
future iterations of this discussion, to replace "relational draft" with
"base spec"?

sounds good to me.
--
Kjetil T.