Re: List of open issues with Sieve reject draft (draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-02.txt)

2006-07-10 04:13:53

1). “SHOULD be incompatible with other actions” is too strong, for
example there are good reasons to do reject+fileinto.

I tend to agree that reject should be made compatible with other actions
(except for vacation), so I would like to at least downgrade SHOULD to MAY.

I agree, I deliberately ignored the SHOULD anyway

3). Arnt has requested to allow for reject+redirect to be treated as
just reject. I am not sure I like that. Opinions?

Comments?

I don't like that either, I can't see any reason why we'd want that.

Nigel