Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-freed-sieve-environment-ihave-00.txt]

2006-11-17 09:58:33

Cyrus Daboo wrote:

Hi Ned,

--On November 17, 2006 7:33:56 AM -0800 Ned Freed <ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com> wrote:

The IANA registration section should use the updated Sieve extension
registration template from 3028bis.

Yes. I'll update them here and in the data/index document. I note that
vacation
is in the RFC Editor queue (waiting for the base spec and variables) and
needs a similar update - I guess I'll do that during AUTH48.

Yes please. We need to make sure we do that for the other documents in the queue as well. I can't remember - do chairs get notified of AUTH48?

Yes.

If so, we can prod authors to do that update when the time comes. We will also need to inform IANA that actions they have already taken on those documents may need to be re-done to match the new template.

Philip has suggested to do this in one go by talking directly to IANA.