Re: Results of the Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-sieve-notify-05.txt

2007-01-22 04:49:52

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Issue #1:

Make tagged "method" parameter positional. (Michael, Dylan are in favor of the change).

Mark E. Mallett is also in favor of this change (doesn't feel strongly)

I've done this change now.

I would welcome additional opinions on this issue.

Issue #2:

Michael has suggested some changes to the requirement on timestamps. I will discuss this offline with Michael and Barry and will suggest some new text.

The updated text reads:
Notifications SHOULD include timestamps, if the notification method allows for their transmission outside of the textual message. Implementation methods which can only transmit timestamps in the textual message MAY include them
   in the textual message.

[...]

Issue #7:

Lisa: controlling who can receive notifications and throttling.

I've sent some suggested text to the mailing list.

Have I listed all issues raised so far?

Also, several people including Mark has suggested to rename "valid_notif_method" to "valid_notify_method". Unless I hear otherwise, I will do that in the next revision.

This change is done now.