Revised drafts posted

2007-03-03 14:22:56

I have revised the vacation, date, environment, and ihave drafts. They
are available here:

 ftp://mail.apps.ietf.org/sievedate.{txt,html,xml}
 ftp://mail.apps.ietf.org/sieveenvironment.{txt,html,xml}
 ftp://mail.apps.ietf.org/sieveihave.{txt,html,xml}
 ftp://mail.apps.ietf.org/sievevacation.{txt,html,xml}

IMO the sieve date draft is ready for last call.

I split environment and ihave into separate documents so they can proceed with
different statuses should the need arise. I also added a new notify extension
to the environment document - it does the obvious with SMTP NOTIFY  parameters.

Vacation is a done deal but I wanted to update the references and the IANA
registration template.

I submitted the revisions of date and vacation to the drafts repository.
Splitting environment and ihave reset them to -00 so they cannot be submitted
right now. I will do so once the gate for new drafts reopens.

                                Ned