Re: Support for encoded-character

2007-04-01 18:19:44

Aaron Stone wrote:

>After the Sieve interop yesterday evening sort of crumbled over
>encoded-char, I implemented the hex side of things for libSieve.
>
>I also noticed that in 2038bis-12, 2.4.2.4, the sentence:
>
>   In the following script, message A is discarded, since the specified
>   test string is equivalent to "$$$".
>
>...should refer to 'message B'.

Indeed. I've sent Lisa/Chris a note saying that this needs to be fixed
before publication.

Another issue I recently noticed about encoded-character refers to the WSP
production but does not define it. I don't see it defined or referenced
anywhere else in the specification either. Perhaps this should be changed to
white-space, which is defined?